As the voice of the Texas lodging industry, we advocate for legislation, regulations and resources that promote a strong lodging industry in Texas.
Our lawyers are available 24/7 to provide on-demand advice and answers to all of your legal and operational questions.
Members receive complimentary listings on the major Texas tourism websites that receive over 7 million visitors annually.
Search for Lodging
- THLA News Alert: Hurricane Harvey
- THLA's 7th Annual Online Auction OPENS Thanksgiving Day! Give the gift of travel this season!
- THLA partners with Heartland Payment Systems! Learn how to save with Heartland.
- We have NEW advertising opportunities available for vendors. Learn more.
- Short Course Alumni Q&A. Learn more about David Hutton
November 10, 2017 — December 4, 2017
All proceeds from this auction benefit THLA's Educational Foundation and make it possible to continue our work to educate those in the lodging and tourism communities throughout Texas.Register
What Members Are Saying
While I value the extensive marketing of my property, THLA also provides complimentary legal advice, and I take advantage of this benefit often. I can count on same-day service, and clear, thorough responses to our questions. This is information that we can't get from our national brand and would cost a fortune to obtain elsewhere
Login for THLA's exclusive documents for our members.Sign up for an account