Allied Member Benefits
Texas Hotel & Lodging Association is the largest state lodging association in the nation and participating as an Allied member allows you direct contact with over 4,000 of our member hotels, resorts, motels, inns, guest ranches, B&B’s, and tourism-related businesses throughout Texas. THLA membership accounts for more than 280,000 guestrooms in the State of Texas and by joining you would be connected with thousands of businesses and their staff members.
At a cost of only $450.00 annually, the below outlines the benefits of Allied membership:
- Access to THLA’s membership database. We send our complete membership database directly to you. This list includes the name of the property, general manager or owner names, addresses, phone numbers, and is available to you via email so that you can market directly to the decision makers of our 3,800+ member lodging properties.
- Listing in our online Vendor Guide. You company will receive a complimentary listing in THLA’s online Vendor Guide. Our Vendor Guide is the source for the best products and services for hotels and lodging properties all across Texas. Hoteliers rely on our Vendor Guide when shopping for anything and everything they need at their property.
- Listing in our Industry Update newsletter. Your company will be welcomed into membership with a listing in our monthly Industry Update newsletter. This is a great way for us to announce our partnership with you and for you to be directly introduced to our members.
- Exhibit opportunities in Trade Shows. This is a high-profile opportunity to display your products and services to more decision-makers of the hotel industry. Over 300 hoteliers attend three AAHOA annual trade shows, shopping for the latest products and services for their properties.
- Advertising opportunities in THLA’s Industry Update and on our website. The Industry Updateis the exclusive e-newsletter for the Texas lodging industry. This newsletter is sent to every THLA member across the state and read by general managers, property owners, and management companies. Along with the purchase of an ad in our newsletter, your company would be featured on the front page of our online Vendor Guide for an entire month. Allied Members are able to purchase advertising space at a discounted rate and given priority placement.