Allied Member Benefits
An Allied membership with THLA includes the following:
- Access to THLA’s membership database. We send our complete membership database directly to you. This list includes the name of the property, general manager or owner names, addresses, phone numbers, and is available to you via email so that you can market directly to the decision makers of our 5,000+ member lodging properties. As we reserve our electronic communication strictly for legislative purposes with our members, email addresses are omitted from the list we provide.
- Listing in our online Vendor Guide. Your company will receive a complimentary listing in THLA’s online Vendor Guide. Our Vendor Guide is the source for the best products and services for hotels and lodging properties all across Texas. Hoteliers rely on our Vendor Guide when shopping for anything and everything they need at their property.
- Listing in our Industry Update newsletter. Your company will be welcomed into membership with a listing in our monthly Industry Update newsletter. This is a great way for us to announce our partnership and for you to be directly introduced to our members.
- Advertising opportunities in THLA’s Industry Update and on our website. The Industry Update is the exclusive e-newsletter for the Texas lodging industry. Our newsletter is sent to every THLA member across the state and read by general managers, property owners, and management companies.
- Allied Members are able to purchase advertising space at a discounted rate and are given priority placement. Follow this link to get started today.
The entire THLA staff is committed to making your Allied Membership a cost-effective and meaningful resource for your organization.