- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed. IMPORTANT: you must have a registered copyright for the work, or at least have filed with the Copyright Office (http://www.copyright.gov/eco/) an application to register a copyright for the work. DMCA notifications based on unregistered works are not valid.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
- Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.