Hotel Savvy allows hotels to list their net-rate inventory for a monthly subscription. A few important details about this new brand initiative:
- Booking customers pay no membership fee, nor any ‘service fees’ to book.
- A customer’s free membership allows them to book low net rates, thus alleviating any potential violations in OTA rate parity agreements.
- Hotels are the merchant of record on bookings, so there is no hidden markup through wholesale rates.
- Hotels can promote brand-agnostic Hotel Savvy for their own online bookings. Ideal for independent hotels, and owners with multiple brand franchises.
- Hotels control their rates and inventory via GDS (we provide a rate code and negotiated rate agreement). Hotels are responsible only for their own GDS fees (typically through their channel manager).
- We also have marketing partnerships in place (including Google distribution) that allow us to generate bookings over both the short and long term.
Current pricing for hotels is $149 a month, which is discounted to $99 a month for all THLA members (code TLHA23).
Our mission with the Hotel Savvy brand is to give hotels a reasonably priced distribution channel with transparent pricing for both hotels and consumers. The Hotel Savvy website has a FAQ for hotels as well as links to sign up for a live demo and subscribe to the platform.
Contact Person Amy Barker