Affiliate Member Benefits
Benefits of an Affiliate Membership include access to our expert legal team and members-only resources to answer all of your area’s questions, representation for your area’s lodging industry at the State Capitol, and educational and training opportunities.
An Affiliate Membership with THLA is designed to meet the needs of:
- Cities & Local Governments
- Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- Chambers of Commerce
As an Affiliate Member of THLA, you receive the following benefits:
- 24/7 legal support. Access to advice and written materials on how hotel occupancy tax funds can be legally spent and administered, as well as legal information on all of the other leading issues impacting the lodging and tourism industry.
- Consultations. THLA provides you assistance on all day-to-day operational questions you may have regarding the impact of state and local laws in your area.
- Representation at the Capitol. THLA works as your advocate with state agencies and municipalities on lodging and tourism related issues that affect what you do.
- Member communication. You will receive the Industry Update, our monthly newsletter that keeps you aware of trends in the lodging industry which can be a valuable source of assistance when preparing budgets. Our newsletter also alerts you to regulatory changes and other valuable and timely information.
- Logos. Membership allows you to use the THLA logo in conjunction with your advertising material.
- Recognition. Your organization will be listed on www.texaslodging.com as an Affiliate Member.
- Educational resources. Your organization will gain access to the exclusive THLA Member Resources section of our site that contains more than 200 articles and training materials.
These are just a few of the benefits of becoming an Affiliate Member of THLA. The entire THLA staff is committed to making your Affiliate Membership a cost-effective and meaningful resource for your organization.