ECS Southwest, LLP
Engineering Consulting Services (ECS) is one of the largest and most rapidly growing engineering and consulting companies in the US. Founded in 1988, ECS is a leader in geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities engineering.
We are currently ranked 61 in Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firms (April2023) and number two in Zweig Group’s 2023 Hot Firms (June 2023).
How does ECS help you and the Hospitality industry?
- Engineering services including structural assessments, building envelope studies (roof and façade consulting), and water intrusion investigations.
- Environmental services including assessments, subsurface investigations, and industrial hygiene (Asbestos, Mold, Lead, Drinking Water, and Indoor Air Quality consulting).
- Geotechnical studies prior to new construction, renovations, and building additions.
- Construction material testing and quality assurance.
- Expert witness testimony.
In addition, ECS is a national leader for due diligence assessments (Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Property Condition Assessments) during property acquisitions, divestitures, and tax abatement.
Feel free to reach out for more information, with any questions, and when we can help.