Allied Member Benefits
As an Allied Member of THLA, you receive the following benefits:
- Access to THLA's membership database. We send our complete membership database directly to you. This list includes general manager names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, and is available to you via email so that you can market directly to our 3,600+ member lodging properties.
- Listing in our online Vendor Guide. Your company will receive a complimentary listing in THLA's online Vendor Guide. Our Vendor Guide is the source for the best products and services for hotels and lodging properties all across Texas. Hoteliers rely on our Vendor Guide when shopping for anything and everything they need at their property.
- Listing in our Industry Update newsletter. Your company will be welcomed into membership with a listing in our monthly Industry Update newsletter. This is a great way for us to announce our partnership with you and for you to be directly introduced to our members.
- Exhibit opportunities in Trade Shows. This is a high-profile opportunity to display your products and services to more decision-makers of the hotel industry. Over 300 hoteliers attend two annual trade shows, shopping for the latest products and services for their properties. THLA's Allied Members are the first to know about upcoming trade shows and receive discounted registration fees. Learn more about upcoming trade shows.
- Advertising opportunities in THLA's Industry Update and on our website. The Industry Update is the exclusive e-newsletter for the Texas lodging industry. This newsletter is sent to every THLA member across the state and read by general managers, property owners, and management companies. Along with the purchase of an ad in our newsletter, your company will be featured in our online Vendor Guide for an entire month. Allied Members are able to purchase advertising space at a discounted rate and given priority placement. Learn more about advertising opportunities.
These are just a few of the benefits of becoming an Allied Member of THLA. The entire THLA staff is committed to making your Allied Membership a cost-effective and meaningful resource for your organization.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 512-474-2996.