Affiliate Member Benefits
As an Affiliate Member of THLA, you receive the following benefits:
- 24/7 legal support. Access to advice and written materials on how hotel occupancy tax funds can be legally spent and administered.
- Consultations. THLA provides you assistance on all day-to-day operational questions you may have regarding the impact of state and local laws in your area.
- Representation at the Capitol. THLA works as your liaison with state agencies and municipalities that affect what you do.
- Member communication. You will receive the Industry Update, our monthly newsletter that keeps you aware of trends in the lodging industry which can be a valuable source of assistance when preparing budgets. Our newsletter also alerts you to regulatory changes and other valuable and timely information.
- Logos. Membership allows you to use the THLA logo in conjunction with your advertising material.
- Educational resources. Your organization will gain access to the exclusive THLA Member Resources section of our site that contains more than 200 articles and training materials. THLA members also receive discounts on the American Hotel & Lodging Association's Educational Institute's products and services.
These are just a few of the benefits of becoming an Affiliate Member of THLA. The entire THLA staff is committed to making your Affiliate Membership a cost-effective and meaningful resource for your organization.