Join us for this day-and-a-half conference where economic development experts, state and federal officials, and city leaders will provide strategies, solutions, and tools to help strengthen your economy, inspire local job creation and business growth, and make your city financially resilient.
We’ll talk about:
- The 2024 Texas economic forecast and what it means for cities
- Laws passed during the 88th legislative session that impact economic development
- Water supply planning and funding to meet our state’s future needs
- The Strong Towns approach to building prosperity and resilience
- Capitalizing on retail opportunities in your community
- Strategic use of the local hotel tax and PIDs to promote tourism