Advanced Short Course
This two-day course is designed as the next step for Short Course attendees.
If you’ve attended Short Course in the past and want to learn even more, then our Advanced Short Course is for you! It covers new topics and introduces new speakers to hospitality professionals looking to advance their careers.
Class size is limited to maximize the learning experience. Therefore, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. THLA will send confirmation of acceptance prior to the start of the course.
Advanced Short Course Registration Fees (Includes Lunch Daily and One Ticket to the Graduation Luncheon)
|Early Bird Registration |
Hilton University of Houston Hotel has blocked rooms on a first-come, first-served basis at the rate of $105 single or double, plus 17% tax. Rooms at the Hilton are available by calling directly at 800-774-1500.
Be sure to ask for the special group rate for Texas Hotel & Lodging Association Short Course. Guestroom reservations must be made by January 3, 2023 to qualify for the discounted rate.
We invite your company to be a part of this prestigious event through a $500 sponsorship. A Short Course sponsorship provides your company with the following benefits:
- Your sponsorship will be noted in all Short Course marketing materials.
- The opportunity to network with over 200 hospitality professionals.
- A sign noting your sponsorship at the refreshment tables.
- One ticket to the Short Course Graduation Luncheon on Friday, January 13th. This event is generally attended by the General Managers of the students attending the course.
- Most importantly, your contribution supports valuable leadership training for the future of our industry.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited and are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please complete the sponsorship form to reserve your spot today!